How long do we have to wait for the roller skating industry to get it together and make a universal chassis system? When will all the companies get together and make a fair competitive industry? WHAT?!?! IS GOING ON?! We don’t know… but we won’t wait. WHAT?! Trucks are available!
Got questions? Many of the common ones are covered in our FAQ.
- (4) 3-inch hanger
- Axel Nuts
- Pivot Cups
- Reactor Magic Cushions (85A hardness)
- Don't need cushions? See our bundle without cushions
- Plates they DO fit: Works best with Sunlite, also fits Avanti Aluminum
- Do NOT fit: Reactor Neo, Avanti Magnesium
- All others not tested
So what’s the deal with wide trucks? Skaters of all kinds love wide trucks for various reasons. Some of these reasons range from added stability in bowls to locking into smoother and stronger grinds. While wide trucks are becoming higher in demand, roller skaters everywhere are looking to update their setups with wide trucks. While the industry is lacking in universal hardware, we have a few things for you to keep in mind before deciding to make the switch.
- These trucks are manufactured for use on a skateboard, and the warranty does not apply for use on roller skates. These trucks should be installed only after determining their compatibility with your roller skate plates, and with the understanding that we are not liable for any activity or injury that follows.
- Above is information on compatibility and alterations needed to install the trucks properly to your roller skates. Once installed, please ensure you are happy and confident in the fit of the trucks before putting them into action.
- Once the trucks have been used, we are unable to accept returns.
Please reach out to our customer service team if you need any assistance, we are happy to help you make the right choice.