We are proud to release the first-ever roller skating-specific insole to come to market through collaboration with Estro Jen & FP Insoles, using their proprietary King Foam material ideal for street or park roller skating.
Roller skates are connected to your feet unlike a skateboard, therefore the impact shocks to a roller skater’s feet are greater. This is why FP & Estro Jen added some extra millimeters of cushion onto the roller skating version of the King Foam Elite insole making it the most shock-absorbing FP insoles made.
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/musRI78FxY8
- Excellent impact protection and durability
- Thickness: 7mm toe to 9mm heel (notes on packaging may differ but these measurements are accurate)
- Dual-density arch chamber featuring our patent-pending construction method dynamically adapts to each step.
- TPU layer under fabric for extreme durability
- Absorbs more than 90% of shock energy in ASTM F1614 lab tests
- Break in period : 3-5 days
- Follow instructions on the product package to cut insoles if needed
- Fit will be snug at first but will break in over time