Not sure which bearings to buy? Check out our Bearings Buying Guide
Moxi Mixtape Bearings are a two-toned 16 pack of 8mm bearings made for quad roller skates and packaged into a real cassette case. Each package contains 16 purple and teal friction-resistant covers. Lightweight and durable to withstand all types of skating including ramp skating, outdoor skating, rink and even roller derby. The balls are lubricated in the thinnest high-speed oil designed for quad skaters who crave a faster, more durable, and smooth forever roll experience, requiring a fraction of the cleanings that greased ones do. Mixtape bearings are pre-spun before they are packaged so they require no break-in session.
- Size: 8mm
- High-polished Chrome steel casing and inner races
- Frictionless Delrin retainers to keep oil in and dirt out
- Premium precision for exceptional performance
- Lubricated in high-speed oil for wear protection against corrosion, moisture, and rust
- Heat-treated alloy balls for the highest quality roll performance
Most orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days* (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
If you have questions about when your order will ship, please use our contact form to reach our customer service team.
Sometimes things don't work out, and we get that! For domestic orders, we offer free return shipping. See our policy linked below for further details.