Note: Custom-made skates are built to order and can take up to 3 weeks for completion. This does not include any additional lead time for parts that are not in stock.
Got questions? Check out our FAQ
The Panther skate can now be customized to be perfect for your skate journey! The Panther is a supportive and durable boot that will mold to your foot over time. This boot makes a great base for any kind of skating, whether it be park, street, or dance! You can now choose which wheels, toe stops, and bearings you'd like to come installed on your Panther skate. With the choice to add a CIB, the custom Panther is a solid, affordable option to invest in your roller skating journey whichever way it takes you!
Need more tips, or help building your dream skate? Book a VSS appointment or contact our customer support team of skaters
- Mounted skates are subject to unique warranty and return policies. Please be aware of this when placing your order.
- Mounting CIB blocks to the Panther skate voids the manufacturer's warranty.
- CIB Blocks mounted to the Panther as part of this package utilize specific mounting bolts that are not included with the CIB Blocks.
- Returns will carry a 20% restocking fee due to the unique nature of customized roller skates and lower resale value.
- Please see our warranty policies before making a purchase.
Note about our leather:
Every single one of our leather skates is beautifully unique. There will be slight variations in color and texture between batches of roller skates. The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine bovine cowhide that is hand sorted and inspected for quality by eye and feel before we purchase and also before we cut it. The hair on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. When the hide is then cut into pieces, the variations become more obvious after sewn together. This will not change the functionality or feel of your skating experience.