We are proud to release the first-ever roller skating-specific insole to come to market through collaboration with Estro Jen & FP Insoles, using their proprietary King Foam material ideal for street or park roller skating.
Roller skates are connected to your feet unlike a skateboard, therefore the impact shocks to a roller skater’s feet are greater. This is why FP & Estro Jen added some extra millimeters of cushion onto the roller skating version of the King Foam Elite insole making it the most shock-absorbing FP insoles made.
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/musRI78FxY8
- Excellent impact protection and durability
- Thickness: 7mm toe to 9mm heel (notes on packaging may differ but these measurements are accurate)
- Dual-density arch chamber featuring our patent-pending construction method dynamically adapts to each step.
- TPU layer under fabric for extreme durability
- Absorbs more than 90% of shock energy in ASTM F1614 lab tests
- Break in period : 3-5 days
- Follow instructions on the product package to cut insoles if needed
- Fit will be snug at first but will break in over time
Most orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days* (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
If you have questions about when your order will ship, please use our contact form to reach our customer service team.
Sometimes things don't work out, and we get that! For domestic orders, we offer free return shipping. See our policy linked below for further details.