MAKES BEARINGS SHINE FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER ROLL
Turbo Wash is the laundry machine for skate bearings - dirty bearings are loaded, get agitated & emerge spotless
WHY CLEAN YOUR BEARINGS WHEN YOU CAN BUY A NEW SET?
• More speed - when clothes get dirty, they go in the laundry - same goes for bearings - a 15-minute cleaning will get you rolling fast
• More pizza - money not spent on new bearings can go to pizza
• Less waste - fewer bearings tossed in a landfill - it takes lots of resources & energy to make bearings and everything else we throw away
COMPACT BUT MIGHTY
• Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
• No need to install bearings on a rack which holds only 8 bearings - 2 loads needed
• Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
• Loose bearings won’t get damaged…they’re made of hardened steel
• Dirt and grime sink to the jar bottom so bearings aren’t contaminated when removed
COMPLETE CLEANING SYSTEM - EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY CITRUS CLEANER INCLUDED
• Low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable, safe for international shipping
• Evaporates slowly - safe to use, no harmful fumes, prolongs cleaning action, reduces usage
• Contains no petroleum-based ingredients
• Awarded United States utility patent
• Custom cap plug prevents leaks during transit & storage
1. REMOVE shields from bearings
2. LOAD bearings in strainer tub & replace lid
3. SOAK 10 minutes & agitate gently
4. UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE CITRUS CLEANER LAST?
• No need to throw out dirty Citrus Cleaner - it’s effective even if it looks dirty
• Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Citrus Cleaner
• If there’s not enough Citrus Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Citrus Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
• Although Citrus Cleaner is earth-friendly, don’t dispose with household garbage or pour down the drain
• Follow your city’s guidance for disposal of hazardous waste
NOTE 1: SLOW EVAPORATION = OILY RESIDUE
• Since Citrus Cleaner is slow to evaporate, it’s safe to use but will leave an oily residue on bearings
• Substances with high evaporation rates such as gasoline and acetone are more dangerous since they readily form a vapor which could be inhaled or explode
• To remove residue, wipe with clean, lint-free cloth
NOTE 2: LOOSE BALLS = LOOSE FIT
• If bearings come apart during cleaning, don't panic...they can be reassembled - see YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MdcYKnEsEE
• Indicates too much space between bearing parts due to wear, materials and/or design...like wearing skates that are too big
NOTE 3: PANELING
• Citrus-based cleaners are potent and effective on grease, but over time they scavenge oxygen which may cause paneling (jar sucking in)
• Paneling is due to a pressure differential between the inside of the jar and atmosphere - we've minimized paneling by sourcing compatible containers
• If you have a jar that has paneled, please be assured that the contents are perfect and will still make your bearings spotless
• To fix paneling, simply open the jar so the pressure inside and outside will be the same
NOTE 4: CAP PLUG
• When bearings are loaded in the Turbo Wash, forceful shaking may tear the cap plug
• When cleaning bearings, don't use the cap plug. Use only for storage.
• If you prefer using the cap plug, shake gently.
• Cap plug is made of a flexible polymer to prevent leaks during transit and storage. It was not designed to withstand impact of bearings. Torn cap plug not covered under warranty.
Made in USA
Most orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days* (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Order changes are not always possible as your order may have already been submitted to our manufacturer. Please contact our customer service as soon as possible if your order needs to be changed.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Lead times will usually be longer for Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories.
All lead times are only estimates and can fluctuate depending on a wide variety of reasons, including Covid restrictions, weather, etc.
Estimated delivery time*
4 to 5 business days
5 to 7 business days
5 to 7 business days
* Delivery time does not include lead time before order ships. Delivery estimate begins once you receive the shipping confirmation that your order has shipped.
For specific questions around which countries we can ship to, the easiest way to determine is by adding the products you wish to purchase to your cart and attempting checkout. If the checkout is blocked, then this will mean that we either cannot ship to your country, or certain items in your cart cannot be shipped to your country.
If your checkout is blocked with an error, please reach out to our customer service team to determine why this is occurring and if there is a resolution available.
Note about duties/taxes: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. International shipping consists of two charges: shipping charge + duties/taxes. Not all shipments will require duties/taxes to be paid, but if the charge is shown at checkout, this means that your order requires them to be paid.
Please be especially cautious about ordering the correct product (size, color, etc), as any repeat shipments will be charged to you and shipping charges are not refundable.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available as there is sometimes a delay from when the package is picked up until when tracking information becomes available.
For any specific questions regarding your order status, please contact us.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Only USPS can ship to PO Boxes. Typically if you enter your PO Box address correctly, USPS will be the only option shown to you at checkout. Since we only ship our roller skates via UPS for business reasons, you will not be able to ship roller skates to PO Boxes.
Sometimes things don't work out, and we get that! We strive to make our returns process as painless as possible.
- To start a return, please contact our customer service team.
- In general, after reaching out to us and our team verifying your order qualifies for return, we will provide a free return label that you can print to ship back the product.
Unless otherwise stated on a specific product page, we will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date you receive the item. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date you receive the item.
If you would like to return due to sizing, or you simply changed your mind, we are happy to accept these returns no longer than 30 days from the date you receive the item (again, exceptions to this policy may exist and will be clearly noted on the product page prior to checkout).
If you have already returned an item from an order, any future returns for that same order will be subject to return shipping charges.
Returns must still be brand new, in mint condition, not worn outside, and within 30 days of receiving. They must be shipped back in a protected box/shipping bag so the Moxi item is not exposed. If damage in transit is deemed to be due to improper packaging, a full refund may not be granted. We will accept your return once the item arrives back at our warehouse and we have examined the returned items. All returns are subject to inspection and will not be accepted if worn or damaged.
Size 1 Beach Bunny, Panther, or Jungle will be subject to a $25 restocking fee.
Due to their specialized manufacturing, some items are non-returnable. This includes but is not limited to:
- Vegan Jacks
- Every color of Jack except Jade and Black
- Half sizes (Lolly boot) and custom sizes (both Jack and Lolly)
- Jade Lolly
- Banana cream lining
- Cork heel
- Custom widths (D, E) - both Lolly and Jack
In general, we will charge a 25% surcharge on return shipping for international orders. Depending on the situation, shipping charges may be adjustable. Please contact us regarding your return for details pertaining to your particular situation.
Every order we ship is covered against damage in transit, theft, and a variety of other issues. Please see our Route Insurance policy page for details.